08 January 2008

Yet again...

LSU 38 OSU 24


I got up at 2:00AM this morning to tune into the BCS National Championship game between OSU and LSU. I had signed up to the JumpTV.com live television internet feed and also on 1460thefan.com for the radio feed, just in case. With our internet cell connection the television feed did a lot of buffering so I was able to watch the game in spurts. When I tried to use the radio feed 1460thefan.com announced they didn’t have rights to the game which is not what their site was advertising a few days ago.


The game started out well for OSU but the 2nd quarter was the undoing of the game and the Buckeyes were never able to get close and once again fell to a SEC team in the championship game. With the score 31-17 late in the 4th quarter I went back to bed around 5:30AM. Despite this loss I have been, am and always will be a Buckeye fan .


We leave tomorrow to start our journey to visit the US so new postings over the next two weeks will be spotty.

No comments: