27 May 2008

Rent an exotic car


Lux of Italy

I recently saw an advertisement on-line for a company that rents Italian luxury cars; Lamborghini, Maserati and Ferrari. Luxe of Italy will deliver the car of your choice to your location of choice. These cars are not for those traveling on a budget, the lowest daily rate is 1,000€ for a Maserati Quattroporte, the most expensive is 3,800€ for a Lamborhgini Murcielago LP 640 Roadster. This per day rate is with a limit of only 100 kilometers. Insurance is included but the deductibles range from 30,000€ to 100,000€.


I have been on many roads in this country where I could imagine a fine Italian automobile easily handling the curves and hills. I, however, will have to be content with our little Ford Fiesta.



If you want to dream a little you can go to www.luxeofitaly.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But where can I get a Panda? I'll take the one just over you right shoulder. I took a picture of that Panda when I was there.

Bryan said...

I'm sure we could find someone who would let you drive an old Panda for a few euro.